All the best mobile network providers like Vodafone, Airtel, Idea, BSNL, and Jio offer us dozens of prepaid recharge and postpaid recharge plans. It becomes very challenging for a customer to choose the best one. Most of us go for the plan that is suggested to us, or that our family and friends use. Thus, we often end up with a plan that is under-utilized or not appropriate for us.
There are three types of users:
- People who hardly use their mobiles. They make very few calls and consume a minimum amount of data.
- People who make numerous incoming and outgoing calls but do not consume much data.
- People who consume a significant amount of data daily.
Keeping these things in mind, the best three prepaid recharge plans are suggested:
- Jio Rs. 199 plan
Jio is bringing new plans and modifying old ones now and then. People who are satisfied with 1.5 GB data per day can opt for this plan.
- Valid for 28 days
- 1.5 GB of high-speed data per day and 60kbps data when FUP runs out.
- Total 42 GB high-speed data for 28 days.
- Unlimited Jio to Jio voice calls.
- 1000 free minutes to other networks.
- 100 Free SMS per day.
- Complimentary access to Jio applications.
This plan is great for people who use their mobile phones moderately. The plan includes all the benefits provided by Jio at a reasonable price. So recharge jio online quickly through Airtel Payments Bank.
- Vodafone Rs. 499 plan
Vodafone is great for people who consume a lot of data daily. Recently they are offering double data benefits with certain packs, and one of them is Rs. 499 plan.
- It is valid for 56 days.
- One can get 2+2= 4 GB high-speed data per day.
- Unlimited calls to all networks.
- 100 local and national free SMS daily.
- Free access to Vodafone Play.
- Free subscription to Zee5.
This plan has gained much popularity in recent days because of its multi-faceted benefits. For people working from home, this double data pack is very beneficial.
- Airtel Rs. 2,398 plan
This plan is perfect for yearly subscribers. Airtel wants to encourage its yearly subscribers by offering the customers many additional benefits on their yearly recharges.
- Valid for 365 days
- 1.5 GB of high-speed data per day.
- Unlimited voice calls to all servers.
- 100 Free local and national SMS daily
- Free access to Wynk Music
- Free subscription of Airtel Xstream Premium
A large number of users prefer the yearly plan due to its long-term benefits. A user saves a significant amount of money when they opt for a yearly prepaid recharge instead of monthly.
So, these are the most popular prepaid recharge plans available in the market. One can recharge with these plans via Airtel Payments Bank website and enjoy various cash-backs offered across plans. The website is very easy to access and gives great discounts on prepaid recharges. As days pass, all mobile network providers are introducing new plans to draw more customers. Before selecting any plan, we should focus on our needs and then opt for the most suitable plan. And thus, we can utilize a plan fully.